Monday, July 26, 2010

Pillow Case Dresses

So I made these pillow case dresses for around six dollars a piece including thread. They were so easy and fun to make and the girls look so cute wearing them. You can find the basic tutorial at freshlypickled.blogspot.com, but I of course used box pleats instead of elastic around the front and back. I used coordinating fabric to trim off around the top and or the straps. I then embelished them with some fabric flowers and a trim piece along the bottom to tie everything together. Using the tutoriol as is would be even simpler.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sheesh, I've been "following" you for AGES. Glad you finally posted, LOL!!!
(Sorry, this is Dan's sister Janelle -- not a *complete* nut job)
I love making pillowcase dresses for my girls. It's so quick and easy to make matching or coordinating outfits for them!

Just letting you know you have a blog-stalker ;)

Tammy said...

These are adorable. I need to come take some lessons from you!